Bleach: The Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Awakening

The Bleach Universe, lost in turmoil and corruption. Aliiances have been made and broken. This is a war of wars for the Bleach universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gato Congelato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei Karusha
Admin

Gato Congelato Empty
PostSubject: Gato Congelato   Gato Congelato I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Zanpaktou name Gato Congelato

Manifestation:
Spoiler:

Release Phrase: Seen in the Night...Gato Congelato

Family: Ice/Snow (im not picking two families, but the general family of my Zan is in between Ice and Snow...)

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: The air goes down by about 20 degrees and the sword glows a light bluish
color as the sky gets an overcast look as it starts to slowly
drizzle snow

Bankai:
Spoiler:
I basically get a Giant Suit of Armor made of Ice that surrounds me and with more Spiritual Energy added it becomes stronger. And instead of a giant blade from my shikai, i get two blades that come from the under of my wrist in a mechanism just as this
Spoiler:

Bankai Ability: When i Release my Bankai State, within a 75 foot radius around me, the air drops to a steep -165 degrees below zero from the cold Aura that is given off of the Armor. However, this coldness does not effect me, for the coldness is projected OUTWARDS, not towards me.

Techniques:

Shikai - Frozen Agujas

Description With each slash of the Shikai Sword, it release hundreds (no more than 800) of Frozen Icicles (sizes of 1 inch to a foot) as sharp as needles and strong as Steele towards the opponent.

Attributes - uhm...Piercing/Physical? i dont know too many options

Class Would basically be Physical...since it physically hits them..

Post duration - Whenever used...its like Ichigo's attack...he calls it out and he uses it...

[Cool down] - Can only be used three times per two pages.

Shikai - Whiteout a la baja (Downward Whiteout)

Description - With the Unleashing of the Shikai (As stated in the ability, the sky gets cloudier), within two of his posts, it starts to snow, a post after that it starts to snow heavier, a post after that it starts to become a blizzard, and two posts after that it starts to become a white out. All in the while dropping the temperature slowly downwards to a -80 degree F. This is done within a 4 mile radius.

Class - Instant

Attributes - I dont know this one...I asked int he CB for help..but never got any...

Post Duration - Its stated in the description..after the last thing..its constant..no other changes...but doesnt go away till my sword is sheathed

[Cooldown] - Can only be used two posts after releasing Shikai, and one time during the fight. But if forced into Bankai
before all of this, this Technique does not happen past the current
post its on. And be aware, that all the posts talked about are my own,
not a combined of mine and my opponents.

Bankai
- Nieve de Steele (Snow of Steele)

Class - Action - Made by Reiatsu but does Physical damage

Attribute - Does Piercing and Physical

Description - (Needs the Whiteout from Shikai for this
to work) But using his Reiatsu, he is able to manipulate the falling
snow around him. He can manipulate its direction, its speed, and can
even add reiatsu into the snow to make it hard. If enough is added, it
can basically be as hard as Steele. If the right amount of speed and
Hardness is applied with the snow, it is able to pierce objects or
people.

Post Duration - Stated in the Cool Down

cool down - This can only be used once per page and lasts three of my posts
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-awakening.rpg-board.net
Kohana Hirikano
1st Division Captain Commander
1st Division Captain Commander
Kohana Hirikano

Gato Congelato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gato Congelato   Gato Congelato I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Gato Congelato 18926721
Back to top Go down

Gato Congelato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Awakening  :: The Creations :: Zanpakuto Creation-
Jump to: