Bleach: The Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Awakening

The Bleach Universe, lost in turmoil and corruption. Aliiances have been made and broken. This is a war of wars for the Bleach universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kohana Hirikano
1st Division Captain Commander
Kohana Hirikano

And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!! Empty
PostSubject: And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!!   And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:11 am

Random topic. Post whatever you want! O_O
Back to top Go down
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain
Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!!   And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Alright, I'll start this off.

"So a bus filled with severely ugly people is driving down the road. The bus falls off the road and down a cliff where everyone dies and goes to heaven. When they get up to heaven, God says, 'I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention but I will bring you all back to life and give you each one wish. Now form a line.' So everyone forms a line and one by one, God gives each person a wish before sending them back to earth. The first one came and God asked, 'What is your wish?' The guy took a minute to think before he said, 'I wish I wasn't ugly any more.' The last person on the line began to giggle. God granted his wish and moved on.(To make a long story short) Each person wished for the same thing before being sent back to earth with the last guy on the line laughing and cracking up all the while. When God finally reached him he asked, 'Okay, what do you wish for?' and the guy answers, 'I wish all those people were ugly again!'"
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano
Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!!   And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:02 pm

IMMA BANANA!!
IMMA BANANA!!
IMMA BANANA!!

LOOK AT ME MOVE!!! D<
Back to top Go down
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain
Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!!   And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:08 pm

*GASP* YOU'RE A BANANA!?!? WELL

And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!! GirSig
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano
Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!!   And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:34 pm

OH LAWD!!! NO WAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!!   And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And boom goes the dynamite! Giggity!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Awakening  :: Other/Misc :: The General Discussion-
Jump to: