Bleach: The Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Awakening

The Bleach Universe, lost in turmoil and corruption. Aliiances have been made and broken. This is a war of wars for the Bleach universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kashou Wahi
1st Division Lieutenant
1st Division Lieutenant
Kashou Wahi

Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou Empty
PostSubject: Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou   Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:50 am

Name: Kageodori

Manifestation:
Spoiler:
Release Phrase: Dance among light, Kageodori

Family: Darkness

Level: Shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou:
Spoiler:

Shikai:
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: Kageodori has power to control shadows. To be able to control them, Kashou must touch them. After the contact is made, the shadow is connected into that part, which touched it. When these shadows are controlled without a technique, they are like wines and they aren't very quick. Shadows that are being controlled are transformed into a touchable form and they are extremely hard to break with normal attacks. He can also combine many shadows to a big one and disperse it back to original amount of shadows. However, this shikai has some drawbacks. Kashou is unable to use Kageodori's abilities, if there aren't any light to create shadows. Shadows are also destroyed from a really bright light and must be touched again to regain control. He also can't divide original shadow into others.

Name - Kurobuki
'With this ability, Kashou transforms one of his shadows into a form of a weapon. It can be anything melee weapon. He or one of the Kage Hito's must hold these weapons in his hands, or they are dispersed. He can't transform shadows into a complicated weapons like explosives or guns. They also have a limit, how big they can be. It's a two meters. These weapons can be destroyed like his regular shadows: blocking the source of light or with very powerful light.'
Post Durations: 2 posts
Cooldown: 4 posts

Name - Kage Hito
'Kashou uses his shikai abilities to form black figure from many shadows. It can't be used to fool the opponent, because it's black, but it's a good help in battles. He can make two clones at the same time. Figures made with Kage Hito can carry weapons made with Kurobuki, as long as it holds it in it's hands. Figures made with this technique are completely black at first, but as the turns go, it goes paler and paler, until it disappears. These clones aren't very fast, but they aren't destroyed, when source of light is blocked. The reason for this is, that when Kageodori forms these figures from shadows, they become stabilized and can be destroyed with level 31 or higher kido or with very bright light.'
Post Durations: 5 posts
Cooldown: 8 posts

Name - Kuroi Tate
'Kashou uses his shadows to make a rectangular, pitch-black, straight shield from them, very much like in Danku. It is really durable and can withstand kido attacks up to #53 or massive amount of physical energy. More shadows he uses in it, more wider it is. When a strike hits the shield, it bends and bends, until the attack is blocked or went trough. This can be destroyed, like I said every other tech, with bright light or blocking the source of light. The shadow usage goes:

Kido #1-10 or one punch/kick/weapon strike = one shadow
Kido #11-22 or one powerful punch/kick/weapon strike = two shadows
Kido #23-31 or one melee combo = three shadows
Kido #32-42 or one elementally enchanted punch/kick/weapon strike = four shadows
And kido #43-53 or
one extraordinary powerful punch/kick/weapon strike = five shadows
'
Post Durations: 1 post
Cooldown: 3 post

Last edited by Kashou Wahi on Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kohana Hirikano
1st Division Captain Commander
1st Division Captain Commander
Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou   Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Be a little bit more descriptive with your techs.
Back to top Go down
Kashou Wahi
1st Division Lieutenant
1st Division Lieutenant
Kashou Wahi

PostSubject: Re: Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou   Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Edited. I hope it's okay now
Back to top Go down
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain
Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou   Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Not bad, Just a few issues I was confused about;
-Specify how many of the Kage Hito you can make at once
-For Kuroi Tate you say that the more shadows you use for it, the stronger it is. Just let us know how many shadows you plan to use when you activate the tech, the different levels of strength depending on the amount of shadows. Just know that the less shadows you use for this tech, the lower the number kido attacks it can take. The highest being #53.

Other than that, it looks pretty good. Just make those edits.
Back to top Go down
Kashou Wahi
1st Division Lieutenant
1st Division Lieutenant
Kashou Wahi

PostSubject: Re: Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou   Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:24 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain
Rykiske

PostSubject: Re: Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou   Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Alright, everything seems to be in order. Unless anyone objects;

Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou Approved-04
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou   Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kageodori, Kashou's zanpakutou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Awakening  :: The Creations :: Zanpakuto Creation-
Jump to: