Bleach: The Awakening
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: The Awakening

The Bleach Universe, lost in turmoil and corruption. Aliiances have been made and broken. This is a war of wars for the Bleach universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

9th Division's ranks and rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain
Rykiske

9th Division's ranks and rules Empty
PostSubject: 9th Division's ranks and rules   9th Division's ranks and rules I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Alright, assuming those of you that have joined 9th division with the understanding of what are part is in maintaining the balance of Soul Society, these are my only rules:

1. This is not a necessity but I would appreciate it if those of you that join have at least one move that can: Paralyze, cage(trap), pursue, or extract memory from an opponent. This is because our job is to make sure no intruder leaves Soul Society with information they're not supposed to have. Those of you who do have a move that contains one of the attributes that I've listed will be looked at first for potential seat ranks before those who don't.

2. As far as seats are concerned, you are more than free to apply for a position. Just send me a link to both your character and zanpakto applications, give me an Rp sample(I won't tell you how many words I want, I'll let you decide how much you'll write which will show me how bad you want the rank. Nothing past 1,000 words though please ^^Wink The lower the rank, the less I'll expect but regardless of rank, if you're good, you'll be the first to know when I need to get missions done.

3. Have fun with it. Don't let my "seemingly" complicated rules bother you ^^

(From what I understand, there are a total of 20 seats so if I'm wrong, I ask someone to please correct me)

Captain: Doragon, Rykiske
Lieutenant:
3rd Seat:
4th Seat:
5th Seat:
6th Seat:
7th Seat:
8th Seat:
9th Seat:
10th Seat:
11th Seat:
12th Seat:
13th Seat:
(I'll add the rest when these 13 are filled)
Back to top Go down

9th Division's ranks and rules
Page 1 of 1