Bleach: The Awakening

The Bleach Universe, lost in turmoil and corruption. Aliiances have been made and broken. This is a war of wars for the Bleach universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A stroll around the Rukongai (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

PostSubject: A stroll around the Rukongai (open)   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Rykiske had grown bored of doing paperwork in his quarters one rainy afternoon in ninth division. With his eyes closed, he made a sort of annoyed look on his face as he leaned back in his chair and folded his arms behind his head. The sound of rain pouring down like billions of needles stabbing at the ground all at once could be heard right out side his door. The sound soothed him as it reminded him how everything seems to slow down when it rains. People stay inside, they seem to take on melancholy attitudes, and events are post-poned. In a way, rain is something that cools everything down when there's too much is being done; or at least that what Rykiske thought of it.

Slowly drifting off from the melodic sound, he quickly lost balance and fell on his back as he leaned too far back on his chair. His eyes now wide open and his chair underneath him, he used his hands to push himself up as he slowly rose to his feet. With the same annoyed look, he looked down at his paperwork and then to the door as he walked towards the door. Grabbing his haori hanging right next to the door, he put it on as he stepped outside and was instantly soaked by the pouring rain. He breathed a huge sigh of relief as he donned a big smile and shunpo'd over to the Rukongai.

As expected, the Rukongai was pretty much empty. Occasionally, a young kid would poke their head out to look outside, few shinigami would scramble through the rain trying to accomplish tasks. This seemed to be the only activity Rykiske would see today. With water streaming down his face, he casually walked along looking for a place to sit and eat. In just a few minutes, he stumbled upon a ramen noodle shop.

He looked up to read the restaurant's sign as best he could in between clumps of his hair which were originally high on his head was now pasted to his face from all the water. The sign read, "Pop's Ramen shop". Just moments after finally reading the sign, his stomach growled. He laughed to himself as he walked in talking to his stomach, "Alright, alright I hear ya. Ramen it is." He sat at the little bar that was just 3 feet away from the door as he looked up at the menu hanging from the ceiling. He just couldn't seem to decide on an item.

[sorry for shortness, didn't realize my parents would be taking my computer -.-]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashou Wahi
1st Division Lieutenant
1st Division Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: A stroll around the Rukongai (open)   Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:46 pm

''Have you seen one captain around here?'' Kashou asked from maybe the only person on the streets. ''I think, that I saw some captain going to that way'', man answered to him while pointing in one direction. ''Thank you''. Kashou started running towards that direction. He was looking for a captain of the 9th division. ''How he can be so hard to find?'', he thought, while looking around himself. His hair and clothes were soaked and he was feeling cold. At this rate, he will become sick. ''Where is he? I've been looking him for about ten minutes''.

Kashou saw a restaurant. ''Well, I needed a break anyway''. He went there and looked at the menu. After a moment of thinking, he was about to say, what he ordered. But he had noticed something. Kashou closed his mouth and turned his head to the right. He saw a captain, who he was looking for. ''Good thing, that I found you. I have an order from Hirikano-dono. She wants to see you''. He made his order at this point, asking regular ramen. Then he continued speaking to him. ''And it would be wise to go now''. Kashou brushed his wet hair, when he smelled a fresh ramen. He sat down and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: A stroll around the Rukongai (open)   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Just as Rykiske finally decided on a menu, he looked at the cashier, a young boy wearing an apron who's green eyes were glowing at the sight of a shinigami in his midst.

Rykiske couldn't help but smile at the awe struck boy as he opened his mouth. Before a word could leave Rykiske's mouth, a familiar voice addressed him.

Rykiske turned to his left side to see the first division lieutenant standing there, casually ordering ramen. "Soh-Taicho Kohana wants me, huh? I hope nothing bad has happened."
Rykiske responded with a stern face. Turning towards the exit of the restaurant, he twisted around and patted the young boy on the head.

"Save me a bowl of ramen. I'll pick it up later." said the captain with a smile on his face. He then turned to the lieutenant, "Thanks for the tip, Lieutenant Kashou." he said as he casually exited the restaurant from where he originally entered and got "re-soaked" by the pouring rain.

Starting with a light jog, Rykiske picked up speed as he headed towards first division quarters all the while wondering what the news could be. After his jog quickly turned into running, he began to shunpo his way over to the Captain Commander's place.

[EXIT>>>>>>>>1st Division Quarters]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kashou Wahi
1st Division Lieutenant
1st Division Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: A stroll around the Rukongai (open)   Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 am

Kashou was delighted, that captain was going immediately and annoyed, when he noticed, that there weren't anyone else in that restaurant. Kashou's ramen arrived to the table and he started to eat it. He started thinking the captains. Kashou was older than many of them. Captain-Commander was one of the youngest. The oldest captain was at the 11th division and he was a total psycho. With that info, Kashou made a conclusion, that now a days, people are smarter than back then. He looked again at the outside. It was still raining. He continued eating, while enjoying the warmness of this house.

(Short, I know)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stroll around the Rukongai (open)   

Back to top Go down

A stroll around the Rukongai (open)
Page 1 of 1