Bleach: The Awakening

The Bleach Universe, lost in turmoil and corruption. Aliiances have been made and broken. This is a war of wars for the Bleach universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

9th Division Captain reporting in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

PostSubject: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:46 pm

[Rukongai>>>>>>ENTER]

Coming from the Rukongai, Rykiske had just climbed the stairs leading to the Captain Commander's quarters. The doors were like two huge giants protecting a great power. Rain was still pouring down pretty hard at this point. The water kept draping Rykiske's hair over his eyes every time he would slick it back which began to get troublesome as he tried to look professional as to show respect to the head captain.

For a few minutes he continuously tried to keep his hair from falling over his eyes which was just a bunch of futile attempts against the pouring rain. Finally, after growing angry with his whole "situation", he used some of his own power to blow dry his hair. Unfortunately, he put too much force in his wind as he accidently blew himself down the stairs. He laid there with out cold with a big bump on his head and a stupid smile on his face. He came-to after a few seconds as he stood to his feet, rubbing the back of his head. "I-I meant to do that ." He said to himself obviously lying and trying to play it off like nothing happened.

The ninth division captain shunpo'd his way back up to the stairs and opened the doors regardless of him feeling that he looked like a bum. Soaking wet, he stepped into the Captain Commander's office and paused as the doors automatically closed behind him.

He then turned to face the Head Captain's desk as he got on his knees and bowed his head, "Soh-taicho. Lieutenant Kashou told me that you've been asking for me. My apologies for being out of reach. What would you like me do?" he asked the head captain as he patiently awaited her response. Rykiske kept thinking of all the things that it could possibly be but the one thing he was most afraid of hearing was that someone with sensitive information concerning Soul Society escaped under his watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kohana Hirikano
1st Division Captain Commander

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:06 am

Kohana sat quietly at her desk, a warm cup of tea held in her right hand. She brought the cup to her soft pale lips and took a sip. The warm liquid carved a path of delicious fire down her throat. She set the cup onto her desk and glanced up just as Captain Rykiske walked in. She greeted him with a smile and offered him a seat. Care for some tea, Kiske? She spoke calmly, acting as if the meeting was nothing more than a friendly visit.

[[Sorry it's short. I'm on my PS3 ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:24 pm

As head captain, Hirikano addressed Rykiske, a smile formed on his face as he stood to his feet and laughed briefly feeling relieved that he wasn't in trouble. With his soaking wet hair still covering his face, he shook his head trying to get enough water out so that at the very least, wouldn't be dripping all over the floor. Realizing that this obviously wasn't working after the next few seconds, he grabbed the lapel of his black shinigami uniform underneath his haori and rubbed his head until the dripping stopped.

Rykiske then walked over to the head captain and sat right across from her. "Thank you. I would love some." he said with the same smile he had been wearing since he stood up. He then briefly turned his head to the left to see rain still coming down hard outside. The sound of the water pounding on the ground was both soothing and comforting. Feeling a little more at ease now, he spoke a little bit more casually, "It's been a while, Soh-taicho. Are you sure nothing else is the matter?" he asked with a more concerned face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Kohana smiled and tossed the male a soft pastel blue colored towel to dry his hair, then envited him back to her desk where a fresh cup on oolong tea sat, waiting for him. She sat in her plush chair, sitting on her feet. Her legs were crossed. She sat indian style. Quite odd for such a high classed person to be seated, but Kohana wasn't ordinary. She was very laid back and only serious during serious times.

It has been quite some time, Kiske. I'm glad you were able to join me for tea. It's been too long since we just sat like this and savored such a delectable beverage, don't you agree? She smiled sweetly as she took a sip of her tea. The cup was raised to her lips by a thin vine that seemed to sprout up right through the wood of her desk. She was a master of plant life. As long as she lived, the plants of the Seireitei would live with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Rykiske happily caught the tossed blue towel using his head. As it sat there spread out on his head, he rubbed his head dry. After a few seconds, he rolled up the towel and put it around his neck as he sat up in a chair and reached for the cup of tea. As he raised the cup to his lips, he made, what he thought, was a funny gesture and stuck his pinky up as he delicately sipped the hot, soothing liquid. "It really has been a long time, Kohana-chan. It really is nice to sit and enjoy some tea with you again. Thank you." Rykiske said as he continued sipping his drink. He briefly looked out the window to watch the rain fall once more. "It's as though the plant life outside are drinking with us as well." he said, knowing Kohana's love for plant life, he thought it might be a nice way to make even the pouring rain seem more positive rather than the stereotype of rain being depressing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Kohana turned to glance out the large window. Rain showered the verdant gardens that surrounded her division Quarters. A smile crossed her soft, pale lips. The plants seemed to be swaying to the inaudible tune of the wind as they quenched their thirst. She turned back towards Kiske and motioned for the vine holding her tea cup to bring it to her lips. She took a small sip as she opened her eyes. They swirled with iridescent hues of blue and green. Quite the hypnotic gaze for one who isn't used to Kohana's heterachromatic stare. She extended her hand, a Hell buterfly soon appearing on the tip of her middle finger. She brought it to her lips and whispered to it softly, then sent it on it's way.

It fluttered off to the second Division Barracks where it found it's way to the office of the NiiTaicho. The buterfly flew in through the cracked door and landed on his desk, then relayed the message Kohana needed to be delivered. Mr. Trinca. You are invited to the Office of the Sotaicho. Feel free to come whenever you are available. It'll be a pleasure to meet my latest Captain. With the message delivered, the butterfly vanished.

Last edited by Kohana Hirikano on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazo Trinca
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Mazo was walking towards the Sotaicho's quarters from his office at the the 2nd Division's headquarters with a laid back expression while keeping his hands in his pockets. "I wonder what the Sotaicho wants with me?" He asked no one but to himself as he walked up the stairs to that lead to the doors of the Sotaicho's room. When he reached the big double doors he lightly knocked on the door as he spoke in a loud enough tone so she could hear him throught the door. "Second Division Taicho Mazo Trinca reporting as requested Sotaicho." He waited outside to be given to enter the room rather then rudely walking in without announcing his presence and possibly interupting something the could be important.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:37 pm

Kohana glanced over at the door and smiled as The new NiiTaicho appeared in the doorway. She rose to her feet and approached the new captain. Kohana was dressed in an extravagant blue and green kimono. The garment was decorated with eloquent floral patterns, and had the emblem of the first division embroidered on the back. Her hair was left down, small flower pins and barrettes decorated her aqua blue tresses. She smiled a smile that could warm even the coldest heart. Kohana now stood infront of the man. She bowed politely to him, something not commonly seen by any head captain before her. She straightened her posture, then began to speak. Welcome, Mazo Trinca. It has come to my attention that you are the new Captain of Division Two. I have heard much about you, Mr. Trinca. It is a great pleasure to have you among my ranks. Would you care to join Captain DDoragon and myself for some tea? She smiled once more, then glanced at Rykiske, who had been so silent.

(Sorry for posting out of turn, but I had to greet Mazo))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:52 pm

[No worries. I wasn't sure if I should post something before you did ^^;]

Rykiske continued to drink his tea as Kohana held out her hand and like a silent command, summoned a hell butterfly as it sat upon her finger. As always it seemed that everything that the head captain did was always so peaceful and dainty in how she did things. As she whispered her message to the butterfly, it quickly took off as it flew to its destination. "Hm. So that's how it all starts. It makes me wonder who came up with this whole butterfly, message transfer system." Rykiske thought as he briefly closed his eyes feeling at peace. He leaned back and put his hand on his stomach as he prepared to belch but quickly caught himself as he swung his left hand up to his mouth. He seemed to forget for a moment that he wasn't at his division and burping in front of Kohana might bother her to say the least.

It didn't seem to take long before there was a knock at the door of the sohtaicho's division. The voice was of the new second division captain,Mazo Trinca as he announced himself waiting before coming inside. "One of the new captains, huh? This'll be my first time meeting him." As soon as he finished speaking, Rykiske stood to his feet. He wanted to make a good first impression on the new captain. Kohana greeted the new captain as she let him inside and invited him to have tea. Rykiske smiled at the new captain as he introduced himself. "Hi Mazo-san, I'm Doragon, Rykiske, captain of ninth division."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazo Trinca
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:37 pm

He looked over to the Sotaicho and bowed to show respect then spoke in a voice that held warmth and calm tone. "It would be a pleasure Sotaicho sama." He then walked over to the table and sat down in the third chair and looked over to the Nineth Division and spoke with the same tone while the light from outside reflected off his eyes making them look like they were glowing neon green. "Hello Rykiske san it is a pleasure to meet you." He looked over to Kohana and waited for her to sit down with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Kohana smiled and poured Mazo a cup of warm tea. I do hope you like it, Mr. Trinca. It's my own recipie... She nodded to him as she handed him the small cup, then poured herself and Kiske-sama another cup. She handed Kiske back his cup before taking a sip from her own. She loved peaceful meetings like this. The serenity of the moment filled her body with a tranquil sensation. Outside, the flowers were now blooming wildly in response to Kohana's feelings. A rare, yet beautiful sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 pm

Rykiske smiled as Mazo greeted him and sat back down. As Kohana poured them tea, Rykiske slowly picked up the cup as he blew on the hot liquid that sat in his refilled cup and watched as the small wisp of steam rising from the cup danced somewhat violently and the tea itself rippled like ocean waves being manipulated by a big storm with its violent winds. He promptly took a sip and placed it back on the table to take a breath before he hurt himself by drinking too fast. "You're tea is always so soothing, Sohtaicho." he said as he looked out the window to see the flowers blooming rapidly as though someone momentarily pressed the "fast forward button" of life. A feeling of nostalgia filled his senses as he sat there truly feeling completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazo Trinca
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 pm

He took a sip of the tea and smiled a bit. "Your tea is great Sotaicho sama." He took another sip while he looked outside and watched the rain fall with the wind making a light howl as it blew across the Seireitei. "I love the sound of the wind. It has a calming effect don't you agree Rykiske san, Sotaicho sama?" He looked back over to them as the wind continued to make a light howl with the rain still pouring outside. He closed his eyes as he felt the wind's calming effect take root and his expression seemed more relaxed to where he looked as if he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Kohana nodded and smiled, her eyes still gazing out at the rain soaked garden. She felt overwhelming tranquility within the soul society. She loved the feeling. She took another sip of her tea and kicked back in her chair. She closed her eyes and basked in the positive auras within the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rykiske
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:24 pm

As he took another sip of his tea, Rykiske listened to Mazo as he explained how the sound of the wind was the calming. Rykiske closed his eyes as he listened closely to the winds whirring about. Trees sounded like huge maracas as their leaves rustled about. Birds that may have taken this day to learn to fly have the advantage as the winds give them a boost in, not only flight, but courage. The clouds seemed to be speeding by as the winds pushed them along and even shifting the direction of the rain. A smile spread on Rykiske's face before he opened his eyes again and spoke.

"I had no idea you admired the wind as well, Mazo-san. The wind seems to bring things to life as it somewhat animates seemingly inanimate objects such as the trees. The trees sway back and forth, their branches reach out and touch you as though they are possesed by the element. Besides its destructive nature, it also plays a huge role as it moves things such as flower seeds from one location to another where they bloom and expand their bloodline throughout the earth. I love the wind."

Rykiske said happily as he stood up with his cup held up in his right hand and walked towards the window as he gazed at the nature that flourished outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mazo Trinca
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:50 pm

He lightly smiled as he took another sip of tea as a breeze blew into the room. "Yes, I like the natural wind compared to what I use." looked out side with a slightly darkened look that made seem a tad older than he normally looks as he continued speaking with a somber tone in his voice. "It is pure, untainted by the blood of destruction or the blackness of chaos that is seen in the wind that I fight with everytime I unleash my power on an oppponent." He continued to stare out the window with an expression on his face that matched the tone of his voice. He lightly sighed as he looked at his zanpuktou, Ken kaze, as he remembered the feelings that rush through him when he is engaged in a battle with an enemy and felt slightly digusted that he realized that a small part him actually enjoyed that carnage.

Last edited by Mazo Trinca on Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kohana Hirikano

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Kohana's eyes were still fixed upon the flowers in her garden as they danced so beautifully with the wind. It had hypnotized her. All she could do was watch, occasionally swaying with the song of nature. She was always in tune with the natural world, and could hear the vouces of the flora that no one else could even fathom. It was life at it's finest and Kohana adored it. The voices of the two other captains were even tuned out by the inviting song. She didn't really hear anything thet said past Mazo's comment about her tea. Ash she watched, her eyes seemed to glow bright blue and green. She was lost in her own little dreamland as she watched the scene out her window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9th Division Captain reporting in   

Back to top Go down

9th Division Captain reporting in
Page 1 of 1