Bleach: The Awakening

The Bleach Universe, lost in turmoil and corruption. Aliiances have been made and broken. This is a war of wars for the Bleach universe.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ken Kaze (My Zanpakuto)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mazo Trinca
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain

PostSubject: Ken Kaze (My Zanpakuto)   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Name: Ken Kaze Shinku Ken Kaze in bankai

Manifestation: A demonic looking, bipedal black dragon with wind whirling around its wrists and ankles.

Release Phrase: Slice the wind Ken Kaze

Family: Black Wind

Level: Bankai

Sealed Zanpaktou: A katana with a pitch black hilt with crimson wrappings around it, a hand quard that looks like the top looks like a vortex, and the sheath is also pitch black.

Shikai: A halburd spear with the a dragon head with it's mouth open with the blade coming out of it, the staff part is black with crimson lines swirling to the base of the dragon's head, and black wind is seen swirling around the blade.

Shikai Ability: Gives him control of the wind as he can put is reiatsu into it to make the wind shot from it act like blades and can summon vortexes from it.

Bankai: It runs into a katana with a longer blade with black wind swirling around the blade and the hand guard looks like the head of a dragon with the blade coming out of its mouth.

Bankai Ability: He is given more control over the wind to where he can summon gale force winds, hurrcanes, and also tornadoes but costs more reiatsu to use.

Techniques:

1.) Wind Scythe: He condenses the black wind into a single blade that shoots out of the blade from the slightest movement of the blade and speeds towards the opponent and can cause serious cuts with damage ranging from efficent to crippling if hit directly. Lasts one post but take on post to cool down.

2.) Chaos Wind Strike: Creates a moving wall of black wind blades to form a dfensive attack to repel attacks aimed at him. Can cause sufficent damage if hit by the it. Lasts three posts but takes two to coold down.

3.) Vortex Reaper: Creates a vortex of black windblades that hoots out of the blade that can aborb an attack and use it against the opponenet and the vortex's movements can be controled by adding a little more reiatsu into it. Can cause major if hit directly and the damage increases if it aborbs an opponents attack. Lasts four posts and takes six to cool down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kohana Hirikano
1st Division Captain Commander
1st Division Captain Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ken Kaze (My Zanpakuto)   Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ken Kaze (My Zanpakuto)
Page 1 of 1